Despite the fact that evidences are still not documented, melatonin for sleep supplements are continuously studied for the treatment of some medical conditions. To this point, no melatonin side effects have been reported if the supplements are used only in short duration. Studies of melatonin related to cancer primarily used laboratory animals as well as human cells in test tubes. Even if the results are promising, there is no sufficient evidence that will determine if whether melatonin can be safe and effective to use or it may decrease the efficiency of cancer therapies. Moreover, there is also some evidence which suggest that melatonin if administered at the proper melatonin dosage will help ease the symptoms of withdrawal in individuals who plan to reduce their use of the benzodiazepine drugs. Melatonin can somehow assuage their periods of anxiety as well as restlessness. Preliminary evidence also suggests that melatonin can improve sleep in persons suffering from specific conditions like Parkinson’s disease, bipolar disorder, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD. Additionally, a new theory has surfaced that electromagnetic fields in low frequency can interfere with the levels of melatonin. Taken as a whole, this theory has not been supported by studies in humans.
- Melatonin Information
- What Is Melatonin?
- Melatonin Side Effects
- Melatonin For Sleep
- Melatonin Dosage
- Melatonin Overdose
- Melatonin Supplement
- Liquid Melatonin
- Melatonin For Children
- Melatonin For Dogs
- Buy Melatonin
- Is Melatonin Safe ?
- Melatonin For Jet Lag
- Melatonin Sleep Aid
- Melatonin and Alcohol
- Melatonin and Depression
- Melatonin and Valerian
- Melatonin drug interactions
- Melatonin 3mg
- Melatonin Hormone
- Natural Melatonin
- Melatonin For Insomnia
- Melatonin and Cancer
- Melatonin For Vivid Dreams
- Melatonin and Pregnancy
- Melatonin For Anxiety
- Melatonin Deficiency
- Melatonin Benefits
- Best Melatonin
- Melatonin Reviews
- Sublingual Melatonin
- Melatonin 10mg
- Melatonin Spray
- Synthetic Melatonin
- Melatonin Tablets
- Melatonin and Serotonin
- Is it possible to take acetaminophen with melatonin?
- Is It Possible to Take Melatonin And Sleeping Pills All Together?
- Liquid Melatonin – the benefits and side effects of using liquid melatonin
- Melatonin supplements: Using melatonin as a natural sleep aid
- Melatonin sleep aid: Melatonin supplements are great for sleeping problems
- Melatonin is a safe, natural and effective sleep aid
- Melatonin for getting a good night sleep
- Melatonin as a natural sleep aid for sleeping problems
- The benefits of using melatonin pills and melatonin capsules
- Melatonin sleeping pills
- The side effects of using melatonin pills
- Melatonin side effects
- Melatonin for treating Sleep Disturbances
- Can Toddlers use Melatonin safely and without negative side effects?
- Using Melatonin in Children with Sleep Disturbances
- Is Melatonin really Safe for Children?
- Melatonin as the hormone of sleep
- Melatonin Sleep Aid – a natural remedy for sleep disorders
- What is the right melatonin dosage?
- Comparison between Melatonin and Sleeping Pills
- rod on Melatonin Side Effects
- rod on Melatonin Side Effects
- Scott on Melatonin Overdose
- Frank on Is It Possible to Take Melatonin And Sleeping Pills All Together?
- Frank on Melatonin 10mg
Useful Health Links