I had my personal experience with melatonin supplements when a certain story was printed in Newsweek a few months ago. The story publicized the possible health benefits of melatonin and cited the components of the capsule to be an antidote for some diseases and an effective remedy for anti-aging. I was deeply intrigued with the story and before I realized, I was already one of the people who created the melatonin madness. It did not take very long before most health stores are selling the melatonin supplements while people were rushing out to purchase the products eagerly. There was even a huge drug store which claimed to sell as many as six thousand bottles within a day. As the melatonin mania increased, so did the uncontrollable health claims. Soon enough, melatonin was already used as a form of antidote for almost anything from aging, cancer to autism. The natural hormone was considered to be the hottest stuff since the launching of Prozac. I consulted my doctor about it for the reason that I want to use it to relieve myself from frequent jet lags. Of course, I want to maintain my youthfulness as well. My doctor discussed the possible melatonin side effects and gave me the right melatonin dosage which is just suitable for me. Though, I have stopped the use of melatonin, I could proudly say that it was effective and really made my sleeping pattern back on track.
- Melatonin Information
- What Is Melatonin?
- Melatonin Side Effects
- Melatonin For Sleep
- Melatonin Dosage
- Melatonin Overdose
- Melatonin Supplement
- Liquid Melatonin
- Melatonin For Children
- Melatonin For Dogs
- Buy Melatonin
- Is Melatonin Safe ?
- Melatonin For Jet Lag
- Melatonin Sleep Aid
- Melatonin and Alcohol
- Melatonin and Depression
- Melatonin and Valerian
- Melatonin drug interactions
- Melatonin 3mg
- Melatonin Hormone
- Natural Melatonin
- Melatonin For Insomnia
- Melatonin and Cancer
- Melatonin For Vivid Dreams
- Melatonin and Pregnancy
- Melatonin For Anxiety
- Melatonin Deficiency
- Melatonin Benefits
- Best Melatonin
- Melatonin Reviews
- Sublingual Melatonin
- Melatonin 10mg
- Melatonin Spray
- Synthetic Melatonin
- Melatonin Tablets
- Melatonin and Serotonin
- Is it possible to take acetaminophen with melatonin?
- Is It Possible to Take Melatonin And Sleeping Pills All Together?
- Liquid Melatonin – the benefits and side effects of using liquid melatonin
- Melatonin supplements: Using melatonin as a natural sleep aid
- Melatonin sleep aid: Melatonin supplements are great for sleeping problems
- Melatonin is a safe, natural and effective sleep aid
- Melatonin for getting a good night sleep
- Melatonin as a natural sleep aid for sleeping problems
- The benefits of using melatonin pills and melatonin capsules
- Melatonin sleeping pills
- The side effects of using melatonin pills
- Melatonin side effects
- Melatonin for treating Sleep Disturbances
- Can Toddlers use Melatonin safely and without negative side effects?
- Using Melatonin in Children with Sleep Disturbances
- Is Melatonin really Safe for Children?
- Melatonin as the hormone of sleep
- Melatonin Sleep Aid – a natural remedy for sleep disorders
- What is the right melatonin dosage?
- Comparison between Melatonin and Sleeping Pills
- rod on Melatonin Side Effects
- rod on Melatonin Side Effects
- Scott on Melatonin Overdose
- Frank on Is It Possible to Take Melatonin And Sleeping Pills All Together?
- Frank on Melatonin 10mg
Useful Health Links