Even if melatonin for sleep supplements have a lot of health benefits, one will not be able to rule out the potential melatonin side effects which it may result to. The key problem regarding this supplement is the fact that it has not been regulated by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America. Hence, the benefits and even the safety of this hormone supplement are not yet proven. There are times when this supplement is combined with other ingredients which could lead result to the development of some types of melatonin side effects. It is for this reason that it is very essential to buy melatonin supplements only from a reliable source. Some common side effects are confusion, dizziness and headache. There are also people who will experience sleepiness during the day as well as weakness after intake of melatonin supplement. This may be due to excessive melatonin dosage. Furthermore, there are also individuals who complained of having nightmares or vivid dreams while they are sleeping. Aside from these, consuming these supplements will also lead to problems such as fatigue and high blood pressure. Thus, it is best for those who have underlying medical conditions not to use this supplement to avoid occurrence of severe side effects.
- Melatonin Information
- What Is Melatonin?
- Melatonin Side Effects
- Melatonin For Sleep
- Melatonin Dosage
- Melatonin Overdose
- Melatonin Supplement
- Liquid Melatonin
- Melatonin For Children
- Melatonin For Dogs
- Buy Melatonin
- Is Melatonin Safe ?
- Melatonin For Jet Lag
- Melatonin Sleep Aid
- Melatonin and Alcohol
- Melatonin and Depression
- Melatonin and Valerian
- Melatonin drug interactions
- Melatonin 3mg
- Melatonin Hormone
- Natural Melatonin
- Melatonin For Insomnia
- Melatonin and Cancer
- Melatonin For Vivid Dreams
- Melatonin and Pregnancy
- Melatonin For Anxiety
- Melatonin Deficiency
- Melatonin Benefits
- Best Melatonin
- Melatonin Reviews
- Sublingual Melatonin
- Melatonin 10mg
- Melatonin Spray
- Synthetic Melatonin
- Melatonin Tablets
- Melatonin and Serotonin
- Is it possible to take acetaminophen with melatonin?
- Is It Possible to Take Melatonin And Sleeping Pills All Together?
- Liquid Melatonin – the benefits and side effects of using liquid melatonin
- Melatonin supplements: Using melatonin as a natural sleep aid
- Melatonin sleep aid: Melatonin supplements are great for sleeping problems
- Melatonin is a safe, natural and effective sleep aid
- Melatonin for getting a good night sleep
- Melatonin as a natural sleep aid for sleeping problems
- The benefits of using melatonin pills and melatonin capsules
- Melatonin sleeping pills
- The side effects of using melatonin pills
- Melatonin side effects
- Melatonin for treating Sleep Disturbances
- Can Toddlers use Melatonin safely and without negative side effects?
- Using Melatonin in Children with Sleep Disturbances
- Is Melatonin really Safe for Children?
- Melatonin as the hormone of sleep
- Melatonin Sleep Aid – a natural remedy for sleep disorders
- What is the right melatonin dosage?
- Comparison between Melatonin and Sleeping Pills
- rod on Melatonin Side Effects
- Scott on Melatonin Overdose
- Frank on Is It Possible to Take Melatonin And Sleeping Pills All Together?
- Frank on Melatonin 10mg
- I Sealy on Melatonin Side Effects
Useful Health Links